Put our team’s experience and knowledge to work for you!
Schuler-Haas provides a full scope of electrical services for our industrial and manufacturing clients. Our team of professionals has the knowledge and experience to manage and complete even the most complex projects economically and efficiently. Our senior level engineers, designers and field supervisors, are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry and take an integrated, hands-on approach to improving industrial processes and controls.
Schuler-Haas can help you fully design a wide range of systems. If your plans are already in place, Schuler-Haas can quickly and accurately install equipment to the most detailed specifications.
- 24HR emergency service
- Breaker testing
- Conduit systems
- DC power requirements
- Electrical system audits
- Environmental controls
- High voltage systems
- Industrial automation controls
- Industrial lighting
- Low voltage systems
- Performance testing and certification
- Power service and distribution
- Redundant/backup power systems
- Routine electrical service
- Service upgrades
- Shutdowns and retrofits
- Special equipment power
- Lighting conservation audits
- Switch yards
- Motor control centers, PLC, DCS
- Generation systems
- Duct banks
- In-plant distribution
- Instrumentation - Design, installation, calibration
- Energy conservation upgrades
- Fire alarm, security CCT installation/maintenance
- Breakers, panels, switches
Let Schuler-Haas Electric put our years of experience and excellent service to work for you.
Call (585) 325-1060 today or contact us to learn more.